XLPE Polyolefin Foam Insulation
POLYOLEFIN ROLL INSULATION
POLYOLEFIN PIPE INSULATION
POLYOLEFIN SHEET INSULATION
Calling it the latest insulation material which has been approved by the HVAC industry for thermal insulation of ducts and pipes XPE range of cross-linked polyolefin insulation material. According to the manufacturer, the material is reinforced with a heat laminated reinforced aluminum vapour barrier. XPE range a cost-effective alternative to traditional insulation materials.
- • It comes in self-adhesive sheets, rolls and pipe sections and does not require any additional covering after installation for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- • It has a lower thermal conductivity compared to other insulating materials, such as fiberglass and NBR insulation, enabling a lower thickness of foam to be used in various applications.
- • It is suitable for space-constrained installations.
- • The product is rated Class 1 as per BS 476, Part 7 test standard.
- • It has no toxic fumes when subject to flame. These properties have been tested as per BS 6853:1999, and IMO Resolution MSC 61 (67): 1996.
- • The almost zero water vapour permeability and water absorption make the product itself to be considered a vapour barrier as per ASHRAE and British standards.
- • It is CFC and HCFC-free, and does not contain nor use in its production any substances that contribute to Ozone Depletion Potential.